How to Download
- Click the Download button above
- Download the .exe file under the most recent release
How to Use
- Enter your WoW install directory (or use the Select button on the right)
- Click Update
If Windows Defender SmartScreen is enabled, it will likely flag the executable as potentially dangerous the first time you run it. This is because it
- is not signed by a developer recognized by Microsoft
- is not signed with a certificate given by a trusted CA
- was downloaded from the internet
This may seem off-putting, and rightfully so – I am working on a fix for this (see issue #3). Rest assured that SmartScreen is just doing its job to flag untrusted binaries from the internet.
In the meantime, if you would like, you can download a freshly-built copy from Appveyor.